--- Bài mới hơn ---Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Cấu Trúc Enough To V Bài
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Cấu Trúc Enough To V Lớp 8
Bài Tập Enough Và Too Trong Tiếng Anh
Giải Đầy Đủ Rồi Dịch Giúp Mk,tiện Thể Giải Thích Cách Làmiii
Bài Tập Về So, Such, Enough, Too Trong Tiếng Anh Cực Hay Có Lời Giải.
Bài tập tiếng Anh cấu trúc Enough to V
Bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh
Cấu trúc Enough to V là một trong những cấu trúc hay và cần thiết trong chương trình học của các bạn. Do đó, chúng tôi xin gửi đến các bạn nhằm giúp các bạn có thêm tài liệu hữu ích để nâng cao trình độ bản thân.
ENOUGH + TO V
I. Use ENOUGH and one word from the box to complete each sentence.
1. She shouldn’t get married. She’s not …………………..
2. I’d like to bye a car but I haven’t got …………………..
3. Have you got ………………….. in your tea or would you like some more ?
4. Are you ………………….. ? Or shall I swish on the heating ?
5. It’s only a small car. There isn’t ………………….. for all of you.
6. Steve didn’t feel ………………….. to go to work this morning.
7. I didn’t answer all the questions in the exam. I didn’t have …………………..
8. Do you think I’ve got ………………………………………. to apply for the job ?
9. Try this jacket on to see if it’s ………………….. for you.
10. There weren’t ………………….. for everybody to have coffee at the same time.
1. I can’t give you an answer because I don’t have …………………………………..
2. I couldn’t run …………………..
3. The ladder wasn’t ………………….. to reach the window.
4. There aren’t ………………….. to make a club of stamps collectors.
5. Do you have ………………….. to buy her a psent?
6. The pants weren’t ………………….. to fit my brother.
7. The weather isn’t ………………….. for us to go swimming.
8. Did you have ………………….. to answer all the questions in the test?
II. Combine each pair of sentences, using ENOUGH …. TO.V or ENOUGH FOR …. TO.V
1. The moon is very bright. We can play outdoors.
2. I have enough money. I can pay this bill.
3. My sister is old. She can drive a car.
4. The weather was fine. We could go camping.
5. This coat isn’t rich. I don’t wear it in winter.
6. Robinson isn’t rich. He can’t buy a house.
7. He wasn’t very experienced. He couldn’t do the job.
8. You aren’t old. You can’t have a front- door key.
9. He didn’t have much money. He couldn’t live on it.
10. The buffalo isn’t big. He can’t harm you.
11. The ice is quite thick. We can’t walk on it.
12. The tea isn’t strong. It won’t keep us awake.
13. This novel is interesting. We can read it.
14. We thick you are strong enough. You can lift this table.
15. This kind of rubber is good. We can use it to make tiresfor car.
16. He has no time. He can’t finish this word.
17. My frind is quite well. She can do it again.
18. She doesn’t explain this exercise. He pupils can’t do it.
19. There isn’t enough time. This students can’t write this essay.
20. It’s warm tonight. We can go out.
21. These exercises are easy. You can do them.
22. Those oranges are ripe. We can eat them.
23. My sister wasn’t well. She didn’t go to work.
24. The book is small. I can put it in my pocket.
25. The boy is tall. He can reach the top shelf.
26. Those shoes are large. You can wear them.
27. Your brother was clever. He could do this exercise in a few minutes.
28. We weren’t early. We couldn’t see the first part of the play.
29. She has much money. She can buy that dictionary.
30. The children were very eager. They started playing without me.
31. She isn’t old. She can’t get married yet.
32. That coat isn’t warm. I can’t stand on that chair.
33. That chair isn’t strong. He can’t wear it in winter.
34. Are you very tall? Can you reach the book on the top shelf?
35. This bed isn’t wide. Two people can’t sleep on this bed.
36. That box is light.I couldn’t eat breakfast this morning.
37. Three people can’t sit on this sofa. It isn’t wide enough.
38. The floor wasn’t strong. We couldn’t dance on it.
39. You aren’t very old. You can’t understand it.
40. He is sick. He needs a doctor.
41. The book is small. I can put it in my pocket.
42. Brown isn’t rich. He can’t buy a car.
43. Those shoes are large. You can wear them.
44. Your sister was clever.. She could do this exercise in a few minutes.
45. The air is fresh. We can have some holidays there.
46. Peter is very ill. He must see the docker.
47. Mary isn’t old. She can’t do that work.
48. We weren’t early. We couldn’t see the first part of the play.
49. She has much money. She can buy that dictionary.
50. The children were very chúng tôi started playing without me.
III. Combine each pair of sentences, using
1. The moon is bright. I can read a book by it.
2. I have enough money. I can pay this bill.
3. These rubber trees are chúng tôi can give us milky liquid.
4. This novel is interesting. We can read it.
5. This kind of rubber is good. We can use it to make tiresfor cars.
6. We think you are very strong. You can lift this table.
7. He has no time. He can’t finish this work.
8. My friend is quite well. She can work again.
9. There isn’t enough time. The pupils can’t write this essay.
10. She doesn’t explain this exercise clearly. Her pupils can’t do it.
IV. Combine these sentences, using enough.
1. She’s not old. She can’t get married yet.
2. This cost isn’t strong. I can’t wear it in winter.
3. That chair isn’t strong. We can’t stand on that chair.
4. Are you very tall? Can you read the top shelf?
5. It’s not warm today. We can’t go outside.
6. I’m not strong. I can’t lift this box.
7. Tom doesn’t have money. He can’t pay his bills.
8. This bed isn’t wide. Two people can’t sleep in the bed.
9. The water wasn’t clean. We couldn’t swim in it.
10. He wasn’t experienced. He can’t do that job.
11. I don’t have money. I can’t lend you some.
12. He is hungry. He can eat 3 sandwiches.
13. Peter isn’t tired. He can’t stay at home alone.
14. This seat isn’t wide. We can’t sit on it.
15. Susan isn’t old. She can’t stay at home alone.
16. That box is light. She can lift it.
17. I didn’t have time. I can eat breakfast this morning.
18. This shirt is big. He can wear it.
19. Mary doesn’t have money. She can’t buy a new bicycle.
20. It’t warm tonight. We can go out.
Order of adjectives before nouns
I. Put the adjectives in brackets in the correct position.
1. a table(wooden, round)
2. a vase (glass, old, lovely)
3. a pullover (green, new)
4. a box (metal, black, small)
5. a basin (sugar, antique, silver)
6. shoes (black, leather, big)
7. a dress (new, blue, nice)
8. a mirror (wall, attractive)
9. a seat (wooden, expensive, garden)
10. a painting (French, interesting, old)
11. a singer (opera, famous, Italian)
12. hair (black, straight, long)
13. stamps (postage, valuable, Australian)
14. chairs (kitchen, red, metal)
15. a boat (model, splendid, old)
16. a journey (boring/ train, long)
17. some questions (easy, nice, quiz)
18. a day (sunny, beautiful)
19. an avenue (long, wide)
20. a cat (fat, black, yellow, big)
II. Put the adjectives in the correct order before the noun.
1. a/ carpet/ little/ lovely/ round
2. enormous/ wardrobe/ wooden/ a(n)
3. oil/ French/ beautiful/ painting/ a(n)
4. black/ four/ metal/ chairs/ comfortable
5. curtains/ long/ some/ cotton/ Indian
6. square/ table/ wooden/ brown/ a/ big
7. blue/ a/ funny/ woolen/ hat
8. German/ Gothic/ a/ church/ wonderful
9. a(n)/ black/ American/ car/ sports
10. kitchen/ oak/ table/ a(n)/ square
11. music/ interesting/ Polish/ folk
12. a/ 40-year-old/ theatre/ tall/ actor
13. a brand-new/ exercise/ green/ book
14. these/ Spanish/ boring/ old/ teacher
15. a black/ new/ leather/ shoes
16. a pink/ woolen/ lovely/ sweater
17. my square/ old-fashioned/ wooden/ table
18. a huge/ concrete/ old/ building
19. French/ interesting/ that/ novel
20. black/ Halloween/ a/ funny/ hat
21. witch/ green/ my/ old/ costume
22. Greek/ those/ gold/ ancient/ coins
23. old/ American/ intelligent/ archaeologist
25. French/ expensive/ big/ perfume
25. can/ iron/ old/ small/ opener
26. a(an) metal/ old/ rectangular/ grey/ table
27. a(n) enormous/ Roman/ amazing/ monument
28. a(n) round/ plastic/ yellow/ plate
29. a(n) cotton/ ptty/ red/ modern/ dress
30. a(n) Greek/ marble/ ancient/ big/ statue
31. a(n) ugly/ black/ square/ frame
32. a green/ delicious/ French/ salad
33. a small/ cherry/ amazing/ cake
34. a(n) English/ lovely/ small/ wooden/ purple/ house
35. a cleaning/ old/ Greek/ efficient/ woman.
36. a young/ happy/ British/ short/ child
37. a tall/ dangerous/ fat/ American/ gangster
38. a(n) leather/ black/ small/ expensive/ Italian/ briefcase
39. a(an) young/ attractive/ Swedish/ tall/ police officer.
40. a pair of red/ leather/ beautiful/ Italian/ expensive/ shoes .
--- Bài cũ hơn ---30 Động Từ Đi Theo Sau Là Gerund (V
Sự Khác Nhau Giữa Toeic 2 Kỹ Năng Và Toeic 4 Kỹ Năng?
Giới Thiệu Cấu Trúc Đề Thi Toeic
Cấu Trúc Đề Thi Toeic 2022 Đầy Đủ, Chi Tiết 4 Kỹ Năng
Cấu Trúc Đề Thi Toeic 4 Kỹ Năng Và Những Điều Cần Biết!